Purpose:

Help one another achieve greater health. Period. We really can do this together. Share your goals. Start small. Share ideas and recipes and advice...even a picture or two! Share encouragement or your discouragement.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

P90X flop; Yoga win

Well, P90X didn't work out for me.  I lost my steam before I even got started.  However, I now have all the equipment needed if I ever chose to go that route again. Ha! Instead I have been working out to several of the Crunch series videos.  Available on Netflix.  This works really well with my slightly lazy nature.  I don't have to hassle with putting in a dvd. So far, I have been doing workouts at least three times a week.  I haven't seen "results" yet.  But, I've only been doing this for three weeks.  This week I worked out twice to yoga/pilates. And once to cardio arobics.  I also bought some protein shake powder.  Which is a good motivator to get the workouts done.  I reward myself with a shake! How great is that?!

2 comments:

  1. So would you let me borrow your p90x stuff until you decided to do it again:>:>:>:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I want to try this p90x stuff too. I would just have the shake and not work out. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete