Purpose:

Help one another achieve greater health. Period. We really can do this together. Share your goals. Start small. Share ideas and recipes and advice...even a picture or two! Share encouragement or your discouragement.

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Desire to Try!

Feeling like a unhealthy blog. I am in need of getting my body moving. I want to lose 15 pounds and tone up some muscles ( The troubled mid section of my body). I found a dvd on our movie shelf that is a work out from weightwatchers that has 5 different exercises that are 20 minutes each. I am going to do this dvd once a day either at 5am or at 7:30pm. I will start this Monday March 5, 2012. This is just to get me started and back into the habit of doing exercise. This is my desire now to stick with it. I am feeling a little weak in this area.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it sis! Maybe even going on evening walks with the fam could help get you back in the habit (since you have such nice,warm weather). We've recorded our zumba sessions if you want me to get you a copy, I can! They're a lot of fun. I do them at home when I'm too tired to get up before the sun does. Or you could scratch all this, move to Salem and we could work out together....yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister. I love you. Please send me a copy of you zumba session. I have really wanted to try zumba. Especailly since you are seeing results. I would love to be close to you but the Lord is not done with us here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you still want those p90x cd's? I Keep forgetting to send them to you. If you are still interested I'll send them your way. :)

    ReplyDelete