Purpose:

Help one another achieve greater health. Period. We really can do this together. Share your goals. Start small. Share ideas and recipes and advice...even a picture or two! Share encouragement or your discouragement.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

P90X-Let the uphill battle begin!

Does anybody check this blog?  I do occasionally.
I just wanted to let you all know that Caitlin enticed me to exercise with her while I was visiting.  We did three nights of P90X.  All I have to say is OUCH!! I hurt!
So with that said, I have decided to continue P90X.  I can't let all that hurtin' go to waste.  So, here's to getting in shape!! Which I am very much in need of.  Thanks Caitlin!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to being sore...personally, I think that means your getting something good done.

    ReplyDelete